All-Weather Andres Boot Tobacco
Refined enough for the office, rugged enough for the elements, and comfortable enough to wear every day—meet our all-weather take on the classic lace up trench boot.
Tobacco is a waterproof leather with beautiful texture and dimension. The dyes and waxes used to finish the leather give it a soft, velvety touch.
- Rugged yet refined, versatile design
- Custom Cellfit™ memory foam removable insoles
- High-quality, handmade craftsmanship
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Soft interior leather lining
- Shock-absorbing and durable, studded rubber soles
- Breathable leather upper
- Slip-free rubber heel cap
- Gusseted tongue designed for water resistance
- Cotton twisted yarn laces
- Leather Working Group Certified tannery
- 1.25" Heel Height
- 100% Living Wages, 0% Net Carbon
Fits true to size. For a roomier fit or if you often wear thick socks, we recommend sizing up a half size.
The fashion industry continues to have a devastating impact on People and the Planet.
Meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental responsibility, your support has enabled Nisolo to become one of the world’s top-rated Certified B Corporations and the #1 ranked Re/Make brand.
Real talk, though? Nisolo is far from perfect. So, when it comes to transparency, they’ve decided to raise the bar to an unprecedented level.
Nisolo scored this product across 200 sustainability metrics to help clarify its social and environmental impact and to hold themselves more accountable in hopes that the industry will begin to do the same.
All shoes are in US sizing. For the brand you're viewing, please see the size charts on the product page.
Ocelot Market Turkish Loafers and Mules
For our shoes, the values below correspond to your US size.
If you fall on the half size usually, we first recommend ordering the two sizes you fall between and returning the pair that is not a fit. We offer free shipping and free returns for this reason! If you do not want to do this and fall on the half size, we recommend sizing down.